About the Blog

Many people simply don`t dare to live a life dedicated to God. It seems that God is too much for them to handle.

Dare to live (leave) you ordinary life in the hands of an extraordinary God, and then start to see miracles happen, sufferings happening, and a huge joy surounding your entire life, a joy that nobody could ever give and nobody could ever take away from you.

Hi, this is Andrei Jităreanu (pen name: Andreas) and I dare you to live a life with God!

Also, I want to practice my English skills and my graphical designing skills using this weblog. WordPress is excelent when you can afford a self-hosted blog, but if you don't, then you write using Blogger. So, here I am!

By the way, here's something that I recently read and happened to love. Note to yourself:

Let me say this as well by way of caution. If you find that you read more blogs than good books, that is most likely a problem. For the most part, good books have been tested by time, publishers, editors and years of research and thinking. Most blogs have not. - from Take Your Vitamin Z

Feel free to share opinions by submiting your comment(s).

Post Written by*Andrei Jităreanu at 10:28 PM  

0 useful comments:

Post a Comment